Monday, January 26, 2009

>> Balmain is my man!!! << Heidy

Today I went out with my mom and my bf (as always..!!! hehehe!!!) and I don’t know why I wasn’t in the mood to dress up. But suddenly (it kinda popped-up in my mind), I remember some of Balmain’s Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear collections and it inspired me towards my today’s outfit (of course mix with my new acid wash jeans which created by my maid..ahahaha..thanks Gu!!!).



Yeahhh….Balmain is man!!!!

What I Wore :



Crème Outerwear : Pasar Senen Rp. 1.000 (super less than $1)
Printed Sleeveless : Pasar Gedebage Rp. 5.000 (less than $1)
Acid wash jeans : Custom made
Briefcase Bag : Inheritance from my mom
White Lacey Printed Bangles : Gift from my besty!! (thanks so much dear Deste!!..hoho)
More bracelets : from random stores
Fringe Moccasins : Custom made

No comments:

Post a Comment