Monday, February 2, 2009

>> Memoirs <<

I went to Bandung yesterday in order to attending my friend’s wedding and also to finish the unfinished stuff.
I started with attending my friend’s wedding on Sunday and then on Monday, I went to my campus to take my graduation certificate and also to support my besties’ thesis session. I’m really happy that they both can through it successfully. Yayy..Amanda & Achel..so proud of you both, dearies!!!

What I Wore (yesterday):



Printed Mini-Dress : Dress-Up,order by phone to Angga (081574749008)
White Sleeveless : Pusdai Friday Market, Rp. 5.000 (less than $1)
Acid Wash Jeans : Custom made
Ethnic Necklace : SVS
Some random bracelets
Vintage Hand-bag : Gift from my besties
Fringed Boots : ZARA

Honestly, visiting Bandung makes me don't wanna leave the town!!!...huhuhuhu!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment