Sunday, November 14, 2010

Light Pinky Love

Attended Cleo Fashion Awards 2010 at Jakarta Fashion Week 2010/2011 and took my new Sony Ericsson Vivaz in Light Pink to capture everything in this exciting event. This cute little pink here really helped me to enjoy taking pictures and videos during the event.
The Vivaz itself has the specialty with the camera, which has an HD Video Recording (it is able to capture 720p HD resolution, how cool is that?) and also 8.1 MP Camera Auto Focus with Photo & Video Light. It really got me to not even stop playing around with the camera!
Well, to be honest, I don't claim myself as a person who's good in giving opinion by words, so I guess the best way to reveal how much I enjoyed using Vivaz's camera, is to let you guys see the pics and vlogs from this post and the next upcoming post.
So here's my personal experience with it,





Dedicated the vlogs especially to :

Most Talented Young Designer
Dina Vahada
"Practical Magic"


and also Most Innovative Local Brand
Cotton Ink
"Alternate"

Congratulations to the winners!

Anyway, this is what I wore,


aurora dress-Inventory, sheer outerwear and denim moto vest-Pasar Senen, camel bag and boots-Mango

So far, I can tell, that I'm pretty much pleased with Sony Ericsson Vivaz. Definitely gonna do another vlogs with it!

P.S For more details about Sony Ericsson Vivaz, log on to Sony Ericsson Indonesia fan page and join in. Or follow Sony Ericsson Indonesia on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment