Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"Spectacular Earth!!!" >> Heidy

Today (April 22nd,08)..I'm kinda celebrating Earth day with my fellas..And kinda falling in love with earth again..hoho..yeah,i mean it..you should take time to watch Earth (the movie)..then you're gonna get what I mean.. Such a great and fantastic movie..nothing else to say..just watch it!! And I hope you realize and do something cool to our Earth!! The movie said..It's not too late to do something!!

Today's outfit :
Houndstooth shirt : Pasar Gedebage Rp.5000 (less than $1)
Faded skinny jeans : Pasar Gedebage Rp.25.ooo (about $3)
Yellow scarf : Pasar Gedebage Rp.7500 (less than $1)
Red vintage Bag : Pasar Gedebage Rp.40.000 ($4)
Silver bangle : Pasar Asemka Rp.12.500 (about $1,5)
Electric blue flats : Nine West (gift from my dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment