Thursday, April 17, 2008

"Culinary trip made my day!!" >> Heidy

Today???..mmm..dunno what to say bout today..I actually kinda distracted while writing this new post..because I'm writing and watching one of my fave program (Project Runway season 4) at the same time..hoho..
I gotta be honest..while watching this show, sometimes I wished one day I could be in the show,but i don't think that's gonna happen since I don't have any ability in designing and sewing clothes..

Anyway..speaking about today, one thing that trully made my day is having culinary trip with my friends..what a meal fellas!!!...spicy food and honeymoon desserts rocks!!!!..houhou..



I think I'm kinda forgetting my diet program..and trying to enjoy life..hhhihiihii...

Today's outfit :

- Flower print : Pasar Gedebage Rp.5000 (less than $1)
- Black corduroy skinny pants : Pasar Gedebage Rp.20.000 (about $2)
- Bronze bangle : Pasar Asemka Rp.10.000 (about $1)
- Shoes : Borrowed from Ditha..hoho..
- Exception for the bronze necklaces (again!!) : Forever21 Rp.80.000 each (about $8)

No comments:

Post a Comment