Saturday, May 10, 2008

"Go Emile Hirsch !!" >> Heidy

Today I just watched Speed Racer with Carl. We are actually kinda expecting this movie because we used to watch it in cartoon version. Waww, what a colorful movie for me, but one thing that really catchy was Emile Hirsch (Speed Racer)..gosh, he is so bloody handsome in the movie. Every time he showed up, that really took my breath away.. Go Speed Racer!!..hoho..

Well, since no one could not take some pictures for us, so I just can tag our self separately..












Today’s outfit :
Orange shirt : Pasar Gedebage Rp.5000 (less than $1)
Super duper flare pants : Inheritance from my lovely mom
Belt : Pasar Gedebage Rp.7500 (less than $1)
Vintage bag : Pasar Senen Rp. 25.000 (about $3)
Bangles : A batik stand in IP Rp. 15.000 each (about $2)
Colorful bracelet : Dayspot Rp.20.000 ($2)


Watch : Guess
Gold Sandals : Bellagio






Carl’s :
Shirt : I don’t know where he got it.
Corduroy pants : Pasar Gedebage Rp. 20.000 ($2)
Shoes : Zara Man

No comments:

Post a Comment