Friday, May 9, 2008

X.O.X.O >> Heidy

Today I had another wonderful time with my friends..!!
First of all, we had lunch at Resep Moyang (as usual my favorites are Nasi Goreng Panggang and Corcovado..mmm, perfecto!!)..after having such a great meal, then we went straight to Movie Room to look some movies..and I just bought a serial which call Lipstick Jungle (part 1B) and I’m Not There (a movie about Bob Dylan)..
After all, our last destination was going to Nav Ciwalk.. I do really miss this moment, having crazy karaoke moment with crazy people..LOL..just kidding girls!! Anyway, we were really enjoying singing all of our favorite songs together. My own songlists are In The Morning by Razorlight, Stop and Stare by One Republic, Cinta Melulu by Efek Rumah Kaca (anyway, they did really great stage act yesterday in PMKT), and still a lot more but I was kinda forget.

Well, in today’s post, I also want to tag my friends and their own signature style..We are also cheap & chick lovers!! Yayyyy!!

My today’s outfit :
Dress : Pasar Senen Rp.5000 (less than $1)
Cardigan : Pasar Senen Rp. 15.000 (about $2)
Belt : Pasar Gedebage Rp.7500 (less than $1)
Bracelet : Dayspot, the bronze one Rp. 35.000 (about $4)
and the colorful one Rp. 20.000 ($2)
Watch : Guess
Vintage Bag : Pasar Gedebage Rp.40.000 ($4)
Gladiator sandals : Mitchybelle


















































































P.S Thanks girls for cheering me up today!! I do really appreciate it..enjoy your own picture here!! X.O.X.O

No comments:

Post a Comment