Monday, May 12, 2008

"Mmmm..." >> Heidy

Already Monday again, huh?? hoho.. Well, Monday is like my movies day..
Anyway, today, I just watched Naga Bonar with Carl (yeah, I guess I can tell that we both are movie goers..hoho) ..mmm, all I can say is, it’s quite entertaining movies because it has a lot of silly moment....salute for Deddy Mizwar..!! What do you think?..
Today’s outfit :
Black cardigan : Pasar Gedebage Rp.2000 (truly less than $1)
Shirt : Pasar Senen Rp.5000 (less than $1)
Skinny corduroy pants : Pasar Gedebage Rp. 20.000 ($2)
Vintage bag : inheritance from my lovely mom
Bronze necklace : Forever21 Rp. 80.000 each ($8 each)
Bracelet : Smoothie Dayspot Rp.20.000 ($2)
Watch : Guess
Gold sandals : Bellagio





P.S heyyy..if you had sometimes, check out Justin Drew Bieber at YouTube..gosh..this kid is very talented!!.. thanx to Manda for telling me about this kid..x.o.x.o A..

No comments:

Post a Comment